Please answer the following questions:
1. What is the impact of the DNP-prepared healthcare systems leader on the healthcare systems of today?
2. How do you anticipate integrating this role into your current or future career?
3. In your opinion, what is needed for successful professional identity formation in DNP students to achieve healthcare system leadership roles after graduation?
Part II: For Case Study Students
· Please hear state your practice question in PICOT format to start. Please use the bullet points below as headings, bold the questions as headings, and respond separately to each question. Every week, please answer each bullet point.
In overweight adult patients in a primary care clinic, what is the impact of implementing the American Heart Association Diet and Lifestyle recommendations, compared to standard care, on body weight in 8-10 weeks?*****
· Discuss best practices for implementing evidence-based practice guidelines with citations and matching references sufficient to support your discussion.
· Discuss strategies for overcoming barriers in implementing evidence-based practice with citations and references to support strategies.
· Discuss your formative evaluation plan to check intervention fidelity.
· In Week 2, your formative evaluation plan reveals a few staff did not implement the evidence-based intervention as intended. What is your next step?
· In your simulated Case Study, some staff state, “I am too busy” or “I do not see a need for change since the ‘way we have always done it’ works fine.” How will you address this?
· You identify that stakeholders were not included in the project planning meetings and are resisting change. How will you work with these stakeholders to turn their resistance into support?
· Thinking about a live implementation, are there additional resources that may be necessary for a successful implementation? If so, what are those resources?
Class, each week, when you share your implementation progress, successes, challenges, and barriers, your classmates may be feeling the same way, or have experiencedasimilarsituation and can share their experiences as well.
Your post will be checked in Turnitin for plagiarism. Responses should be a minimum of 350 words, scholarly written, APA formatted, and referenced. A minimum of 3 references are required (other than your textbook).
****Weeks 2-9: Implementation: Project participants will follow the American Heart Association Diet and Lifestyle recommendations guidelines, that focus on knowing how many calories an individual should be eating and drinking to maintain body weight and aiming for at least 150 minutes of moderate physical activity or 75 minutes of vigorous physical exercise (or an equivalent combination of both) each week. As a formative evaluation, the DNP student will call participants weekly to reinforce them to follow the diet and lifestyle recommendations, audit the smartphone Fitbit app, track their usage, and answer any questions. The DNP student will meet with staff weekly to discuss questions and concerns with calorie and activity tracking and offer support for the program. The DNP student will collect participants’ compliance data with app and tracker usage during each phone call.***